Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

Movies In The Park.



Movies In The Park.!!


On Friday and Saturday at Pt. England Reserve we got to watch movies in the park. On Friday we watched “Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs 2”.  I saw Hiwarau, Zion, Semi, Antonio, Isaiah, Lukis, and my Cousins.


I went with my dad and my little brother. My little brother went to go and watch the movie and I went to go and play with Hiwarau and Semi.


Hiwarau and I were playing with his water gun and we kept on wetting people.  Zion was playing with Lukis on the swings.
The favourite part that I liked about the movie was when the main character yells party time and the monkey bracks out of the rope.








4 comments:

  1. Hi Isaaka! My name is Sarah Richerson and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in the USA. Movies in the Park sounds like a fun time. I like "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2" too, but I like the first one better. Have you seen the first "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs"? If so, which do you like better, the first or the second?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isaaka I like your story about your friends and me. I like playing with water gun too. Keep up the good work my bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks bro semi i liked what u said

    ReplyDelete