Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

Ban Plastic Bags.

Dear Prime Minister.

I am writing this letter to let you know that you should ban plastic bags. Plastic bags are very bad if it goes in the sea. It will kill our sea animals like whales, and any other sea animals, and birds.

I think that 1 billion plastic bags are being used in NZ every year. Plastic bags from shops for free and some people have to pay 10 cents for a plastic bag, like The WareHouse, and Pak N Save.

I think that people should use paper bags.

Your Sincerely
Isaaka

Pt. England.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Isaaka! ! You have made a very good point. We should do away with all plastic bags because it would be better for our sea animals. I personally love dolphins, and would hate to see them get hurt because of our plastic waste. I really enjoyed reading your post, and I look forward to reading more in the future.

    ReplyDelete