Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

Anzac Writing.

Topic: Anzac Memorial.
Purpose: What Our Thoughts Are?
Audience: Who Wants To Know About Our Thoughts Are.



On July 28th 1914 World War 1 was where it all began. People from our country signed up to save our people. But many people from different countries, even New Zealand, died and saved our country. It lasted until November 1918. More than 9 million soldiers were killed.

I felt great that people like them risked their lives to save our peoples lives. I felt sad for the one’s that didn't come back to there families, maybe people around the world, and their love ones. When i was outside staring at the memorial i felt depressed because it reminds me of someone in my family died.

It reminds me of someone in my family because of the people that fought and died for our countries. The anzac soldiers might of find it a bit freaky that they were going to war. The men’s wives might of been heartbroken to see them going to war and might not see them again.

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment